A Church Safety Team protects children, at-risk adults and all other members of a church, while also safeguarding its buildings and grounds. The most important part of any effective team is having the right people with the right training. Our Church Safety and Security Volunteer Academy provides essential tools to help develop a robust Church Safety Team, vet individuals, and train them to provide the protection your congregation deserves at all times.
We have a requirement by God to defend ourselves and other people. In today's modern church, pastors and other ministry leaders can't do everything. They rely on church goers and volunteers like us to step up and fulfill certain responsibilities and roles. At Sheepdog Church Security we provide tools and resources to help take on the challenges and threats facing our churches, and keep those who worship within their walls safe and secure.
“Keep watch over yourselves and the entire flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers.”
This tutorial offers a wide range of information on how to effectively create, vet, train and monitor a Church Safety Team, available as both a presentation bundle and online course. Topics covered include Safety Ministry Basics, Patrol Procedures, Radio Procedures, Overcoming Special Challenges, Proper Reporting and more.
The Training Bundle Includes:
[Digital Download + Streaming Video]
• Instructor Guide: A step-by-step guide with lesson walk-throughs providing everything you need to conduct a course in your church.
• Policies: Create customized policies for your church using our form templates, including an unauthorized persons policy, a background check policy and a radio procedures policy.
• Reports: Essential documents to make tracking performance and policy integration simpler. Includes a suspected child mistreatment report, a safe access log, a patrol log, an incident report and an incident follow-up report.
• Extras: These valuable extras include a full security assessment for your church’s grounds and physical structure, as well as an activity timer to streamline training and ensure maximum retention.
Our Church Safety/Security Volunteer Academy training bundle comes in a fully customizable Powerpoint® Presentation that is easy to modify to accommodate your churches unique size, setting and policies. Click below to gain access and instantly download it today.
*Streaming Video is Not Downloadable
The Online Course Includes:
[Online Streaming Video]
• An Hour of Interactive Video Content: An engaging guided step-by-step course compiled of video, photos, slides, narration and interactive assessments.
• 30 Days of Access: View from anywhere with an Internet connection. Monitor progress as you go, save where you left off and return at any time, as often as you desire.
• Reports: Essential downloadable documents to make tracking training, performance, and policy integration simpler. Includes a suspected child mistreatment report, a safe access log, a patrol log, an incident report and an incident follow-up report.
• Certificate: A final assessment that upon successful completion participants receive a downloadable certificate as proof of being properly trained, gauging both your team and church’s level of preparedness.
Our Church Safety/Security Volunteer Academy online course provides a fully immersive teaching experience that can be taken from anywhere, at anytime. Click below to instantly enroll today.
All 7 Training Bundles together for do-it-yourself instructors and Safety Ministry directors!
Click on the picture to learn more.
Complete all 7 of our Online Courses to be certified by Sheepdog Church Security of 2 years!
Click on the picture to learn more.
We are so sure you’ll be happy with your purchase that we offer a “30-Day Money-Back Guarantee” to ensure you are satisfied with our training bundles. If for any reason you wish to discontinue using our materials, we will promptly issue a refund.